Eat your way fit!

Eat your way fit!

Thursday, July 3, 2014

Results


Results are something we all want. Whether it is to lose weight, tone or define, or have more energy these are things we all think about on a daily basis.  As a women, I want to feel confident and proud of the effort I put into myself.  I can say today I do. I work hard (harder than most) in the gym and outside the gym. 2 years ago I was skinny but not comfortable with how I looked. Something inside clicked and I made a point from that day on that I would work harder than I ever had in my life.



I  told myself  that my hard work would pay off! It sure did. Starting out working out 4 to 5 days a week to now working out everyday and doing double workouts 2 days a week has paid off tremendously.  During the process I have become very fit and have spent countless hours sweating in the gym.  I am not talking about going to the YMCA or Golds and doing circuits on the machines, I mean doing group boot camp classes. Yes they work! Being in a group setting causes you to work harder and if you are competitive like I am, It brings out the beast in you.  Sticking with a program like this will give you results. I promise!

The other important thing is what we put into our body.  This is very important if you want results. You can go workout but if you eat Mcdonalds and Dunkin Donuts then you are not doing anything for yourself.  You are basically cancelling out those workouts.  There is no, "Well I worked out today so I can eat anything I want. "


Trust me, It's not worth it!  I gave up fast food years ago and I am so glad I did. I feel better, have more energy, and my health is top notch. I have never felt better.  Eating clean is the way to go.  Eating clean is not boring and it is not a diet. (I hate that word!). I eat so many tasty foods and have a lot of fun experimenting with clean ingredients.  Food is never boring in my house!

We are promoting a 30 Day Clean Eating Program right now.  We have 30 people doing it and I cannot wait to see their results. 




Please tell me those foods look boring or unappetizing.  Overnight Oats, Buffalo Cauliflower Bites,  and an amazing Cobb Salad. These are just some of the things I eat. 

Supplements are important as well.  You can eat clean and workout and still not get everything you need. I didn't understand supplements right away but I sure do now.  Supplements help to fill in the gaps in your nutrition. They make you feel and look better. Who wouldn't want that?  I budget money each month for my supplements because they are important to me. I am important and my health is important therefore supplements are important. I used to go to GNC and buy the big tubs of whatever was on sale or whatever the new fad pill was. I wasted my money.  I found Advocare! It really works! Money well spent. 

I take Advocare supplements for my core nutrition!
















These give me my daily vitamins as well as essential Omega's! 

I also take my Spark for Energy and mental focus.  Who doesn't need more mental focus?



I call this "Happy Mommy Juice"! It is essential and tastes so good. I could never go a day without it!

I also use my workout products.  These products have helped me gain 15lbs of solid muscle as well as lose 3 inches in my waist. I know that this is the reason I have gone from a 5/6 to a 1. Which was not my goal by the way but it happened. 


 My Pre-workout and where I saw a huge change after taking for 6 weeks. I owe this transformation to Mass Impact and my workouts!



My other 2 Essential products are Post Workout Recovery and Night Time Recovery. I cannot stress how important recovery is and these products allow me to workout daily with very little soreness. 




My other essential product is Muscle Gain. A Shake at night after dinner, which is so tasty by the way. I mix with fruit and make different flavors and combinations.







These are my essential supplements. I love them really and will always use them.  


Life can be what you make it.  Life before fitness, Clean eating, and Supplements looked like this!







Here is life now!






I am proud to say fitness is a HUGE part of my life as well as Clean Eating and Supplements. I would not change a thing.  I absolutely love helping other people get results as well. Are you ready for a change?



Do something today that will help you in the future!  I never thought in a million years I could go from 23% body fat to 14% and a size 5/6 to a 1. But I did! So can you! Don't accept where you are at. Do something to change it.  I will never again accept the life I used to live. 


Please checkout my husband Rick Copley's Blog! http://yourbestfitnesscoach.blogspot.com/2014/07/spousal-sabotage.html


If you are looking for a fitness program please checkout ASM Fitness https://www.facebook.com/asmfithttps://www.facebook.com/asmf

If you are looking for supplements email me at Teresa@yourbestfitnesscoach.com or check out the Advocare products here: https://www.advocare.com/09073310/Store/default.aspx





No comments:

Post a Comment