Eat your way fit!

Eat your way fit!

Monday, May 19, 2014

Goals

I am a huge fan of goals.  It is important to set goals in life so that you are always working toward something. I want to share one of my goals.  When I first started working out 4 years ago, I had a goal to look like Jillian Michaels.  Some people laughed at me when I said that, but I was sincere and wanted that.  I know it's not always great to compare yourself to someone in a magazine but I had high hopes I could do this.


I was 150lbs and 23% body fat (possibly more) when I made this goal.  I worked hard, meaning eating clean, working out, and pushing myself.  When I say pushing myself I don't just mean physically but I also mean mentally.  Telling myself day in and day out, I could do this.  Mental strength is just as important as physical strength.



This is something I tell myself everyday. No challenge is too big. Now I have accomplished my goal. (At least I think i have!) Here is my picture!



I really think it's very important to have a realistic goal picture.  So now, goal complete. Now what?  Well it's time for a new goal.  I even have a picture.




So this is my new goal and I will get there.  I have a plan of action that includes tweaking my diet a little more, working out 6 days a week, (Which I have been doing)  adding more weight training into my routine and continuing on my supplements.




So remember, it's all about mindset and goals. What is your goal?

To all the people who try to bring me down or tell me I can't. I tell them "Watch Me".
One thing my husband has learned is to never tell me I can't do something because that just ignites the fire and makes me try even harder.  My husband has been my biggest cheerleader and I am so thankful for that!



I will be using these products to get the results I want.  If you are interested in using these products also, please email or call me. I would be glad to help you get results as well!

Teresa Copley
"Changing Lives"
Teresa@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-272-2034

No comments:

Post a Comment