Eat your way fit!

Eat your way fit!

Saturday, May 17, 2014


We all do it, rummaging around the refrigerator looking for snacks.  Here are some great plan ahead snacks.

Warning: You will be hungry after seeing these!


I used Blueberries and Strawberries. I dip mine in Greek Yogurt with a little Honey. Then freeze for about 2 hours. These are so good!

I add Advocare Muscle Gain and honey as well. Just mix, shape and refrigerate. 

Buffalo Cauliflower Bites!  If you are a fan of buffalo wings, you will absolutely love this!
                                   Vegan and gluten-free buffalo cauliflower bites, serves 6-8 as an appetizer. 
-1 head cauliflower
-1 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk (I used unsweetened coconut milk)
-1/2 cup brown rice flour
-1 T garlic powder
-1/2 t salt
-1 1/2 T Real Unsalted Butter
-1 cup hot sauce (I used Frank’s)
-celery for serving
-Plain Greek Yogurt for dipping. (Add a packet of Ranch seasoning into the yogurt if you choose)

Preheat your oven to 425 degrees. Chop up your cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Combine the milk, flour, salt, and garlic powder in a bowl and stir until combined. Coat each piece of cauliflower in the milk/flour mixture and shake off the excess. Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or Foil. Cook for about 20-25 minutes. You want to make sure the cauliflower is cooked through but not burned. Mine were perfectly toasty after 22 minutes. While the cauliflower is cooking, melt the butter. Mix the melted butter and the hot sauce.Let the cauliflower cool for about 2-3 minutes.  Toss with the butter/hot sauce mixture and serve!

I love these. Preheat Oven to 400. Cut these really thin and toss with olive or coconut oil and a little Mrs Dash or Sea Salt. Bake for about 20 minutes. Watch them carefully so they don't burn. Bake until they are crispy. You will become addicted to these!

How could you not love chocolate that is good for you!



For your sweet tooth! You will love this one!

These are some of my favorites and I love to eat. 

Remember Ab's are made in the kitchen. So eating every 2 to 3 hours is essential to a healthy metabolism. 



I am starting a 24 Day Challenge soon as a jump start for my body.  I am going to do a daily food jouurnal each day. Join me on the challenge. Teamwork makes the dream work! Email me if you are ready!




Teresa Copley
"Changing Lives"
Teresa@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-272-2034

No comments:

Post a Comment