Eat your way fit!

Eat your way fit!

Friday, May 23, 2014

Hard Work

I am firm believer in hard work, so when I see or hear someone say they want something and then not put in the work to get there. I don't believe they really want it.  Don't set goals that you are not willing to work your butt off for.


This is my good friend Christy. As you can see in January 2012 she was overweight and out of shape.  She decided to make a change and she did. She ate better, did the 24 Day Challenge and continued on products, and she starting working out and doing marathons.  Yes it was hard for her and sometimes unpleasant.  That never stopped her because she was focused on her goal and willing to put in the work ethic to get there.

I am so proud of this girl now.  Look at the change and check out her guns!  She is currently a Body Pump Instructor and an Advocare friend.  So she is helping others get results.

The point I want to make is this transformation did not happen overnight and yes it was hard.  She never quit and look what she achieved.

Too often people say they want something but when it comes time to work for it, they don't give 100% or they make excuses why they can't.


My journey has never been easy and I am not done.  But I put in the work ethic by working out 6 days a week, eating healthy, and fueling my body with great supplements. I put 100% into my workout. Why, because I want to get 100% of the results out of my workout.

Yesterday we did a workout where we had to bear crawl up a steep hill at the end of a workout. Yes it was hard, it was hot out, I was tired, and I could come up with a hundred excuses but I simply put those thoughts out of my head and did it. I told myself "You can do this" and I did.



This is one of my favorite phrases. It is 100% true.

Athletes are not just born the way they are. They practice, practice, practice.  Their work ethic has to be 100% all the time or nothing. I think we need to have the same work ethic toward our goals and toward life in general. To be strong, healthy, and successful we must work at it and we must give 100%.




If you want something then you must be willing to work hard at it.  I always tell people when I work out, I always tell myself that I must work harder than everyone in the room.  That is how I motivate myself to work hard. Find what works for you.  Is it a goal picture, a dream board, or a goal chart? Whatever it may be, do it and get it done. 


That's the end of my rant.  I really want everyone to get the results they want but when I see someone not working hard for it, it frustrates me. Next blog is going to have some healthy desserts. I hope that I gave everyone some value!

Remember we are still doing a group 24 Day Challenge.  Please let me know if you want to be part of that.  I will be doing it as well and documenting my food daily and how to eat on the road during the challenge.




Teresa Copley
"Changing Lives"
Teresa@yourbestfitnesscoach.com
352-272-2034

No comments:

Post a Comment